Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Minted V-Day Challenge

There's currently voting going on over on Minted for the best Valentines cards - I submitted a couple designs. Minted is a super fabulous website where you can order custom greeting cards and other awesome paper goods. The coolest part is that it's all contests between super talented designers - and the consumers are the ones who get to decide the winners! Have any time to go vote for me? :)

If the answer is yes, all you have to do is find the Minted window on my side bar (under my shop photos) that says "vote for me." It will bring to you one of my designs, and in order to get to the other one to give that one some voting love too, just click on my profile info and you should be able to see it!

Here are the two designs I have submitted. One for a boy to hand out in the classroom, and one for that special someone who has already been your valentine for awhile now (and still is.) 




The voting ends at 11am tomorrow, so there's not much time! I would of course super appreciate your votes! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment