Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

4/52


Baby girl is growing more and more interested in playing, touching, grabbing, exploring, and trying to eat whatever she can get her hands on.

So it makes sense that sometimes she becomes frustrated with her...VERY limited abilities. I can't say that I blame her - it must be tough being stuck in a pudgy, uncoordinated 5 month old body where no matter how much you try to grab hold of the jingle cow so that it can be investigated, all you can seem to do is keep pushing it further and further out of reach.

And then there's the shouting.

No, jingle cow!! Come back!!! COME BACK I SAY!!


Except it comes out as more of a loud, frustrated scream.

Don't worry, I pushed jingle cow back so that we could try again. 

Momma to the rescue!

Again, and again, and again.

1 comment:

  1. Ha, she's so cool and I think she looks a lot like you in the second photo. Kids, so crazy in the best ways.

    ReplyDelete