Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

11/52



Our little girl loves to eat.

I love to eat too, so she probably gets it from me. But I think the hubs loves to eat as well, so maybe she gets it from him? I'm not actually sure.

She's been eating solid foods for about a month now (my poor little magic bullet is tired) and I thought it would be productive to list the different types of food she eats and rank them by her enjoyment level.

Yes, a very productive use of my time indeed.

LOVE IT CATEGORY:
Bananas
Spoons

LIKE IT JUST FINE CATEGORY:
Sweet potatoes
Pear
Mango
Oatmeal cereal
Cauliflower
Water from sippy cup

ALRIGHT I'LL TOLERATE IT FOR A LITTLE WHILE WITH MINIMAL GAGGING AND SPINE SHIVERS CATEGORY:
Rice cereal
Peas
Avocado

I'LL EAT IT BUT WHINE EVERY TIME YOU PUT IT IN MY MOUTH CATEGORY:
Green beans

HOW DARE YOU PUT THIS IN MY MOUTH I WILL NOW LASH OUT AT YOU IN ANGER CATEGORY:
Apples, go figure.


No comments:

Post a Comment