Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

17/52

Wait, who stole my tiny baby and replaced her with this huge one?



Guess how many times I got dressed to go to the gym so far this week. 

3! 

Guess how many times I actually made it to the gym before changing back out of my gym clothes.

Only once but BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING, just remember that it's the thought that counts.



Other things that happened this week (in list form because lists are my happy place):

- Paisley got her first taste of what it's like to dig in the dirt (since our lawn has more dirt than grass right now.) She is a fan, so good thing she is also a fan of baths.

- I remembered that snickerdoodles exist so I made some and then ate most of them. 

- I forgot to press the release button on our sink sprayer hose device as I was trying to put it back in it's hole, so I sprayed myself and the whole kitchen. That was a shining moment for me.

- I did more loads of laundry than I wish to recall.

- The hubs and I decided to start watching Fringe on Netflix, but then decided to stop after two episodes because we didn't want to be afraid for the rest of our lives.

- I FINALLY bought some more bird seed for our very neglected bird feeder. Bring it on birds! I want to watch you eat.



Well it's been real folks but I have to go change into my gym clothes now.


No comments:

Post a Comment