Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

20/52


I really super duper heart this picture. Sitting in a wagon, eating toast and rocking the crazy old guy hair. The crazy old guy hair is on account of girlfriend refusing to keep her hat on, so I had no choice but to slather sunscreen all over her scalp. It was gross, but also veeerrry funny.

I'm not as tired as when I posted last week's picture. Probably because baby girl has developed this new little habit that we like to call "sleeping through the night." It's been a week now so I think that means we can say it's official? 

(Cue the angel choir bursting forth from the clouds, singing and playing their harps and tambourines, wings all aflutter!)

!!!!

!

It's nice, we like it.

Hopefully I haven't just jinxed myself by making this grand official announcement.


I'll be posting photos from our Memorial Day weekend here soon! Because obviously, why would I post them the week after the fact when I could instead post them TWO weeks after the fact?




1 comment:

  1. AMAZING! The hair and the sleeping too of course! :)

    ReplyDelete