Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

19/52

This week's photo! We went to visit the grave sites of my great grandparents, and Paisley got to walk around with my Aunt Marie.



There's not much else to report right now except that if you need a substitute for eggs when you are making brownies with your sister, mayo is not the answer. Even if the internet says it will work.

Turns out the internet isn't as smart as I thought it was, and that's the truth.



The truth hurts sometimes.



Or in this case, makes really hard brownies.



I'm not sure how much of a smooth read this post is turning in to but you see, I'm just so tired and I'm having a hard time using my brain correctly right now.

It's because even though Paisley slept all the way through the night TWICE this week (well hotdog!) the hubs and I keep making poor bedtime decisions, such as watching too many episodes of Modern Family or doing laundry at midnight.

So even though I feel in the mood to ramble this blog post to death, I think I better quit writing now while I'm ahead. Or behind? 

Either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment