Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Pastel Owl Friends

I sketched these two owls a couple weeks ago and was loving how they turned out...but then I gave them a pink background. Ehhhh, not really loving that look. I decided to share them here anyway because, well you know. I might try scraping off the pink and re - fixing the paper and using a different background color at some point, but the problem was and still is that I can't figure out what the background color should be.

So for now we have pink.



We are finally feeling better over here! Healthwise, I mean. Well, except the hubs is sick now. But the baby girl has been fever free for a few days and the amount of snot being produced from her nose is significantly less. Yay!! Less snot makes Liz a very happy lady.


No comments:

Post a Comment