Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2016

4/52 - take two

Trying not to fall behind on my weekly blogging goal. It seems like this should be a simple and achievable task, but somehow I can barely get one load of laundry done in a day? And so what DOES take up all my time each day? Every night I ask myself this question and I'm really not entirely sure, although last Thursday it involved spending an hour with the girls driving all the way to Duluth and back without getting out of the car and then going into the library with soaking wet pants.

My apologies if that paragraph is mostly jarbled mom brain mush, my sleep is lacking. Please to forgive.

Anyway, on to the kiddie pics!



Neva's life's work is to fill her diaper. She does this bravely, passionately, and frequently. I find that much of MY life's work is to wait, patiently, sometimes in amazement and disbelief, for her to finish filling her diaper.

She's very good at what she does.



This picture kills me. Dead. Dead as a doornail! Or a doorknob. Which one is it?? I cannot believe how old my oldest baby looks in this picture. Last week we went to her preschool screening, which she will be starting in the fall. Preschool three days a week! I feel like having a kid in an actual school reaches some scary level of adulting that I cannot possibly be ready for.

And yet it also sounds very nice?????


Previous 4/52

No comments:

Post a Comment