Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

On catching up with the rest of society.

I've had an excellent week and weekend, which included being very productive (yes!), getting to see our little growing sprout via ultrasound (incredible!), blowing through the entire season 6 of Weeds  (because it FINALLY! came on Netflix!), and hanging out with awesome friends and family (who are awesome!)

Yes, the baby bump is definitely coming along. Exciting times, I say!



In other news, I finally jumped on the Pinterest train. I had successfully avoided it for so long...because really. Did I need ANOTHER thing to take up my time? I think not, I told myself. Besides, it can't be THAT great, I told myself. But I have finally succumbed and joined the pinning madness. Of course, I'm a convert. As everyone told me I would be.

But. I did think that it was super weird that I had to request an invite and then wait forever for it to come instead of just being able to sign up. AND it took a super long time to come. More than a day!! What's that??! I guess that Pinterest and I have a lot of things to learn about each other.

And yes it definitely took up way too much of my Sunday afternoon today. Help!

Or. Want to be pinning buddies? Find me here!

Lots of exclamation points today. I must be in an excitable! mood!

4 comments:

  1. Look at that wonderful baby bump! Woot woot!

    Pinterest is awesome. I signed up ages ago and have so many things pinned, but have had to take a break from looking at it too often due to school. I could definitely see that changing again post-graduation. Lots of cute baby ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes so many fun things! I can see I need to give myself very specific time limits, lol.

      Delete
  2. It took me a long while to join Pinterest too. I'm very feast or famine with it and trying to get more even in my postings. I think the "being invited" is supposed to make you feel like you're part of something big. Ha. No, I don't know but that's my theory. Love your adorable baby bump!

    P.S. I found you through Kyla's blog.
    Catherine Denton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Catherine!! Yes, I suppose I should feel good about myself now that they have invited me, haha! I checked out your blog shop - love your artwork!!

      Delete