Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

You make me crazy Liz.

My 5 year old violin student the other day told me (after I told her to try playing a few lines again), "You make me crazy Liz." I promptly laughed super hard which caused her to think of herself as a brilliant comedian, and she said it over and over again for the next five minutes.

I like the funny parts of life.

I'm getting caught up on some projects around here, and hope to be back to my more creative endeavors soon. But I feel like I'm having trouble regaining my old work ethic and momentum.

Example.

Today I came home from teaching violin and ate some dinner. Then I ate a second dinner. Then I ventured down to the basement where the hubs is working on some electrical work. After unsuccessfully trying to lure him upstairs to hang out with me by using my swingin' prego moves and flirting, I wandered aimlessly back upstairs and wondered what to do with myself.

I was already caught up on any Hulu watching I might want to do.

I had finished my book and didn't have another one to start.

And I had already eaten two dinners plus some snacks and dessert.

"Dude, what am I going to do now?" I asked my faithful kitty companion.

Then I remembered how if this had been a time before we got preggers, I would have been excited about the opportunity to squeeze a few extra hours of work in. Editing new projects for the shop, making a sketch, or writing a post.

So then I wrote a post. This post.

And now I'm going to share a picture of cats. What else?



Look at them, plotting. They totally April fooled our sleepy hineys on Sunday morning. They woke me up at 6am to feed them. I went back to bed....and they woke up the hubs at 7am. And he fed them! Two breakfasts!

Dang, fooled yo.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I have to double-check with E almost every day to be sure he didn't feed the critters. The little two try to trick me every time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! At least their little stomachs were full. :p

    ReplyDelete