Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

13/52


Last week's picture! It's obvious that I'm behind on my posting here. My excuse list is long and includes things like going out of town, hosting guests at our place, Easter happening, me and the babe (by babe I mean the baby and not the hubs) (not to say that he isn't a smokin' hot babe though) getting colds AGAIN (and can I just take this moment to say HARRUMPH to the cold season this year?), work (of course there's always work), discovering that season 5 of Mad Men is on Netflix, Justin Timberlake's new album, trying oh so hard to keep up with laundry and other housework, not to mention that it has snowed (heavily) here for the last four days and so I ask, can I really be expected to blog under such conditions?

But I'll try harder this week. I swear it.

But as long as the snow stops? Because really, people.

I mean, REALLY.


No comments:

Post a Comment