Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I heart brownies and also all other desserts basically


I was recently perusing through some old cookbooks that my grandma was planning on getting rid of and I came across this super simple brownie recipe. I've made it several times and it's almost as easy as a buying a mix from the store, and tastes way better. In my most humble of opinions.

And get this. You mix it all in the pan, you don't even have to dirty a bowl!! I'm sure there are better brownies out there but these are perfect when your sweet tooth is nagging and you don't feel like putting forth a lot of effort.


That's me most days.


These are chewy, super fudgy, quick to throw together, and delicious.

I thought I'd better share the goods.

You're welcome.




Super Easy Brownies that are Delicious and Amazing 

1 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup flour
6 tbsp cocoa
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup nuts (or chocolate chips if you are a hater of nuts in your brownies, like yours truly)

Melt butter in 8x8 pan (I've done it both in the microwave (I have a glass 8x8 pan) or over the stovetop), then remove from heat and add the rest of the ingredients. Mix it all in the pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.

Devour while they are still warm with some vanilla ice cream melting on top.


No comments:

Post a Comment