Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

33 & 34/52

Oh but how behind I am on blogging! The past two weeks have been filled with birthday parties and cleaning and planning and guests and trips to the zoo and cat festivals and to do lists and sleepovers and vacations and the exhaustion that ensues after you get back from vacation (that builds on the previous exhaustion from all the other things that happened directly before the vacation).

But what a grand couple of weeks they have been!

And now we are in recovery mode. I'm slowly catching up on laundry as the hubs and I watch The Hobbit.

So tense!

So dramatic!

Who do you like better, Gandalf or Dumbledore? I think I'm more of a Gandalf gal myself although I can't quite think of why. The hubs votes for Dumbledore because he teaches kids.

Which I guess is as good a reason as any.

Well here are some pictures of our kid! One from her birthday party and one from our vacation. Both of which I plan to blog about, hopefully in the near future.

And that's all I have to say about that! I have to go to bed now.



No comments:

Post a Comment