Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

40/52

I realized after lunch today that I had no picture to post of Paisley for this week. And since we are about to have a busy weekend, I decided that the most logical thing to do was to have an epic photo shoot all throughout the house before naptime. I followed this girl everywhere and documented her while she "swept" the kitchen floor with her little broom, and while I wiped her booger face clean over and over (outstanding allergy season for this baby girl - her sneezes are explosive), and while we played tackle tickle attack on the bed in the guest room.

Once I deemed her sufficiently worn out I put her down for her nap and came out to this very computer, to this very spot, to this very moment, to look at the many, many photos I had taken.

All were blurry but two.

And only one was cute.

And so here you are! Boogers and leftover pizza sauce face, mid tackle tickle attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment