Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I heart chocolate stuffed croissants

I had brilliant, brilliant plans this summer/autumn of going to the farmer's market every single Saturday to buy my produce, and perhaps more importantly to buy a flaky, delicious, dark chocolate stuffed fresh croissant for breakfast. But life happened in it's usual bustling way and in all reality I only went a pitiful THREE times, although I still have a few more weeks before it closes for the season. Here are some pictures I snapped from the few times that I did go.

The Mill City farmer's market - my favorite of favorites.

After we shop we like to head to the park on the other side of the Guthrie and release baby girl to run free in the long fields of grass. Except instead of running free she usually chooses to inspect the buckles of her stroller for long periods of time. Because, you know. Buckles. We have much to learn from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment