A few more late night Sunday confessions.
27. I hate microwave popcorn. But movie theater popcorn is preeeetty good.
28. The hubs thinks that I'm addicted to chap stick. But I'm NOT. It's just that I really can't go without it and if I forget to put some in my pocket for the day then it's just a really bad day. That's all.
29. I am perpetually late, it's the story of my life. It's tough for the hubs, as he is a perpetually early sort. I always think I have more time than I actually do. Or it's as if the idea of being on time (or heaven forbid, early!!) is frightening to me. Or something. "Oh. I have two extra minutes? I should clean out the cat box and then change my outfit and quick check my email!" 15 minutes later I am furious myself for leaving so late AGAIN.
30. I'm a big scaredy cat. I hate horror movies and scary stories. One time I got tricked into seeing The Ring (most horrifying mishap of my life) and I couldn't shower for like, 3 days. Not because that movie had anything to do with the shower...but because I was too afraid to be in such an enclosed area without being able to see if there was a creeper well girl about to attack me.
But for some reason alien or vampire movies don't scare me much. Just mostly murderers, psychos, creeper well girls.
31. I didn't think I would like greek yogurt but it turns out that I love it.
32. I am (not so secretly) happy that we've had a crazy warm winter so far. Yes I was disappointed about the lack of snow for Christmas, but now that's it's already passed anyway I am perfectly pleased with this 40 degree weekend that we're having in JANUARY.
33. I pretty much know Ace Ventura: Pet Detective completely by heart. And I'm not at all ashamed to admit it.
That's all for now! Hope everyone has had a fabulous weekend.