Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

29/52


Ack! I'm falling behind on these weekly pics. This is last week's photo, which means I still need another one this week. It's just that I've been too busy scrubbing up little drops of milk from the floor to take pictures. Baby girl has decided that she is done nursing and now only drinks milk from her sippy cups. I bought the Playtex ones that are SUPPOSED to be leak proof...but no matter how hard I concentrate to get all the parts put together perfectly, milk still gets everywhere when she throws them. 

Which is often. 

!!

And did you know that dried milk stains are very resilient? They keep reappearing after I think they are gone. Like magic!

!!

Little tricksters.

1 comment:

  1. She reminds me of my niece who will turn 1 tomorrow! My girls are 10 and 12, but I still remember those days...the sippy cups weren't that awesome. I prefer giving them just a little bit in a Tupperware cup (no lid), so if they toss it, it's plastic, but they will see that there is nothing left if they throw it!

    ReplyDelete