Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Weekend recap and some other stuff.

You know what's good? Strawberry ice cream with oreos.

Also, large glasses of orange juice with ice in them, but I think I've mentioned that before.

Sorry for repeating myself.

These are lilies in my garden.



This is the first year that they have bloomed. I think it's because I've weeded twice this year, which is more times than the other years we've been here. It must have been just the oomph that they needed.

In other news.

Our internet works again! I no longer have to work in coffee shops. Other nice things that happened this weekend include doing some major spring (summer?) cleaning, a date with my mom and sis, an evening of funnel cake, fireworks and friends at our neighborhood summer carnival, a delicious new recipe of avocado, bacon and basil pasta (I will definitely be making it again! so tasty.) and lot's of time spent catching up with some of my old youth group students at four, count em' FOUR graduation parties on Sunday.

It was indeed a nice time.

Also.

I have finally started visiting a chiropractor. Which really (at least so far) seems to help my ailing old lady back.

And there was much rejoicing!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, a chiropractor sounds super nice right about now...with a side of that orange juice on ice.

    ReplyDelete