Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Ponderings

A few things have been eating at me today.

Such as.

Why is it that when that new band One Direction comes on the radio, I don't change the channel?
Even worse, why do I turn it UP? It seems to go against everything I stand for. Could it be the pregnancy hormones? Is it because I saw them perform on SNL and was hypnotized by their boy band dance moves? Do they bring me back to my junior high days of The Backstreet Boys and NSync?

I am perplexed by this turn of events and am now listening to Wolfmother to try and put things right.

Also. Why is it so hard to pick out cards at Target? Does anyone else have this problem? I don't even want to think about how long I stood with a blank stare on my face in the card section today, the whole time having to pee. I just want something funny or witty, but also simple. With good design. Is that too hard to ask, Target? Without having to crawl my way through stacks of annoying ones first?

Also. Why have I never worn turquoise and red together before today?

And finally. Why do my cats do hilarious things but then stop as soon as I take out the camera? Can cats really be camera shy? Is that a thing?

But. On a different note. Here's the hubs using Gepetto (who didn't run away from the camera this time) to practice for the baby that's coming our way. I think Gepetto likes the attention.


Awww. I can already tell that he's got this fatherhood thing down.

No comments:

Post a Comment