Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

This post contains the biggest run-on sentence ever.

Today I...

Thought about how ripe mangos are probably the prettiest fruit around. Then I ate some ripe mango and thought about how they are also the tastiest.



Avoided the dishes piling on our counter. Yes that is my dirty kitchen bared to the interwebs. I must be feeling extra daring tonight.



Hung out with one of my favorite feline pals. She's concerned about something in this picture. It's very rare that she's not concerned about something.



Considered carpet samples for our basement.



Ate some oreo chocolate chip cookies and pondered their deliciousness. I'll be posting the recipe soon.



Not pictured: working out with a friend, complaining about lack of maternity work out shorts/pants (besides sweatpants which were making me so very hot ((and not in the hottie type of way. More of the pregnant and scary kind of way.)) ), said friend taking me to find some cheap workout maternity capris (scary hot pregnant problem solved!), loving this post from Beth Anne, watching lot's of old episodes of The Office while designing some super fun wedding invites (I'll post them here eventually!), remembering how I used to love watching Jim and Pam before they got all married and boring, and writing huge run-on sentences in today's blog post.

Well I gotta jet, but I'll leave you with this Dwight Schrute quote. Fellas you better take this seriously:

"Women are like wolves. If you want a wolf, you have to trap it. You have to snare it. And then you have to tame it. Keep it happy. Care for it. Feed it. Lovingly. The way an animal deserves to be loved...And my animal deserves a lot of lovin'."

-Dwight, of course talking about his Angela.

1 comment:

  1. I heart you so much! Woo hoo for comfy, hot but not so hot that you sweat your fanny off workout pants!

    ReplyDelete