Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hummingbird Doodle

(Semi) Daily Animal Doodle


Buzzzzzz






Last week at camp one day (Wednesday to be precise) I was waiting out at the high ropes course with my hubsie for the next group of campers to come and climb. I heard behind me a loud BUUZZZZZ!


OH NO! I thought. A gigantic bug!!!!


I turned around slowly. 


There was a lovely hummingbird buzzing just behind me. It gave me the stink eye and then flew away.


Welp, there you have it. My hummingbird story.


Don't worry, there are better stories coming soon.


August Doodles:  SkunkArmadilloMooseFrogRobin, Mouse
Want to see more doodles? Check out June's here and July's here.

2 comments:

  1. Whoa. In the teeny picture next to your post on my Blogger reading list, your hummingbird looked 3D! the 2nd wing looked like a shadow of the first. I love this drawing... it makes me wish I could've stuck around for Daily Doodles this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Linda! I LOVED your doodles - you could always just throw in a couple here or there ;) I'm certainly not keeping up with all of them!

    ReplyDelete