Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Squirrel Doodle

(Semi) Daily Animal Doodle


One curious squirrel coming right up.






I ran out of lead for my regular drawing pencils so I used some others that I had lying around. These new ones were much softer than I am used to - not sure if I like them better or not yet. They do make it easier to get really dark darks, though.


Want to know one of my favorite comfort / go-to / eat it when I don't know what else to eat foods? 


English muffins. Toasted to a crisp. With butter. And peanut butter. I usually have at least one a day.


Want to know something else? Today I had two of them. One for lunch, and the other for dessert after dinner. That's how much I like them.


I wonder how many english muffins I have gone through in my lifetime. 




August Doodles:  SkunkArmadilloMooseFrogRobinMouseHummingbird, Camel
Want to see more doodles? Check out June's here and July's here.

4 comments:

  1. ohh, I love english muffins too! sometimes as a sandwich with tofu and sometimes with orange marmalade. mmm. your squirrel is great and the other pencils are totally working for you : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad your back. cereal is my number one weakness. i'll eat it for breakfast, sometimes lunch, sometimes dinner when wil's not home, and when he is home and we have a meal, i'll have it for dessert. i think i want some now. seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love your squirrel! He has so much personality!

    ReplyDelete