Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A night in the life.

Sometimes the hubs likes to document what happens on a typical evening in our living room through photos.


Pisica helps me work. We both concentrate very hard. My eyes are tired and glassy from staring at the screen for too long.






Pisica is smug because she thinks she has the best seat in the house. I am smug because I realize the hubs is taking pictures of me and for some reason make a smug face.






Gepetto tries to steal her seat. Pisica looks positively shocked although I don't know why. She's always been a pushover.






A complete pushover.






Pisica. Can you breath under there?


I'm having a hard time making this week a super productive one. I've been feeling tired and sluggish. Is the time change to blame? But didn't I get EXTRA sleep? So shouldn't I be LESS tired?


So instead of being able to get my tasks done in a neat, timely, and orderly fashion, my brain feels a bit blurry and I make blog posts about my cats. WHO KNOWS what comes after this. Hopefully something responsible that doesn't include zoning out.


Wish me luck friends.

2 comments:

  1. your cats are too cute! funny comments to your day in the life photos; thanks for the laughs : ) hope you are well! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe glad that my cats are able to entertain someone other than just me!!!

    ReplyDelete