Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Narwhal Doodle

(Semi) Daily Animal Doodle


*Edit 1/8/13 - This narwhal is available as a fine art print or as a notecard in my shop!

Large unicorn fish.

So, do Narwhals just spear things when they need to eat, or when they need protection?






And is it just me, or a Narwhals getting popular now?


Anyway. You know that saying, "when it rains it pours?" Surely you do. I'm having one of those weeks. Two hot design projects, trying to plan my students' recital, practicing for my friend's cd release concert that I'm playing violin for on Friday night, plus my part time jobs, and getting ready for Thanksgiving travels. I'm trying my best not to become a frazzled and stressed freak-a-zoid of nature. I think I'm doing pretty well.


I mean. I've definitely had my moments. Just ask the hubs.


But for the most part pretty well.


Anyway. If things get a little bit quiet around here for about a week or so...you'll know why. I'm probably lost and frazzled somewhere and you'll need to come help.




November Doodles: SparrowBadgerPoodle, Wolf
Want to see more doodles? Check out June's here, July's here, August's here, September's here, and October's here.

2 comments:

  1. I hope everything goes smooth for you in these next couple of weeks. And yeah, Narwhals are everywhere, but doesn't make yours any less fantastic. :)

    -Sara-

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely narwhal. They don't use their tusks to spear prey. When they eat, they suck up fish from the ocean floor like a huge vacuum cleaner. That is why rocks are sometimes found in their stomachs.

    ReplyDelete