Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Crab Doodle

(Semi) Daily Animal Doodle
Full doodle list at bottom of post


I like to watch crabs scurry across the sand. And I like their eyeballs.


I also like to eat their legs at Red Lobster.






I spent some time in Mozambique while I was in college, and one day I was sitting on this beach. And if you sat very still and didn't move, and no one walked near you, you would start to see little eyeballs pop out of the sand and look around. One by one. Eyeball by eyeball. Little buried crabs peaking out to see if the coast was clear.


Then your nose would itch, and you'd have to move. And all the little eyeballs would go back under the sand.


So you'd have to sit very still again to wait for more eyeballs. I liked it.


October Doodles: RavenBlack BearEmperor PenguinRoadrunner, Dalmatian, Crab
Want to see more doodles? Check out June's here, July's here, August's here, and September's here.

No comments:

Post a Comment