Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

New Shop Section! Plus my excellent costumes.

I am so SO happy to announce that I have FINALLY added a note card section to my shop. I've been wanting to do this since July so it's only taken me hmm let's see. 4 months?!? To get this done? But who's counting. Right? Obviously not me.

AND. I am working my little (big?) hiney off trying to get some holiday/winter themed cards/prints in the shop very soon. How soon? Dare I say... the end of the week?? Maybe now that I've publicly announced this deadline I may just pull it together enough to make it happen???


mmm????


More question marks??????


Anyway. Since today is in fact Halloween, I thought I should make this post at least a little bit Halloween-y. Unfortunately I don't really have a costume this year. I will be teaching violin lessons for part of the night and then coming home to hopefully catch some of the trick or treaters. (Who the hubs will be joyfully handing out candy to. Because he loves doing that. And I love him. It's a big circle of love around here.)


So since I have no costume to show you, I decided to show you some costumes of Halloween past.


2010: I was a cat. The hubs was a trucker. A dirty one. And my friend Mel was a flapper gal.




My bff Emily was a pretty bird.




And this is my favorite pic ever.






2009: My sister and I went to see BEN FOLDS! at ORCHESTRA HALL! Playing with the MINNESOTA ORCHESTRA! On HALLOWEEN! It was AWESOME! I don't really know that we are dressed as anything other than Ben Folds enthusiasts though.




I think this next picture is from....2007? or 2008. I don't know. The hubs and I didn't have anything to wear for a Halloween party so I had us put on a bunch of random stuff from our closet. I was like, "Let's be idiots! It will be hilarious!!" And the hubs was like, "Wait, what are we being?" And I was like, "Idiots! so funny!!" I'm telling you I'm a very creative soul.




2006: Aww, we were just freshly engaged in this pic. (You can see that we are really in the habit of putting a lot of thought into our costumes.)






2004: I think I shared this picture (and the story behind it) before here. But it's just a good one so I didn't want to leave it out.






Alright, I'm off to do productive things. Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. Y'all are so cute! Wait...you were a cat and your friend was a bird?! I hope that you were nice to her. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your new items look great!! hooray for being productive!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Earl-Leigh! I was just a little bit nice to her. :)

    Hannah - why thank you! Yes, productive is nice.

    ReplyDelete