Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Raven Doodle

(Semi) Daily Animal Doodle


I went a little bit of a different route with this one. Usually I like to get up close and personal with my drawings, showing some detail and face.






But this is just a little guy from far away. I was going to work on quite a bit more background stuff, but eh. I hate making background stuff.


Today was a zoning out kind of day. I've always had a zoning out problem. But today the problem was larger than usual. I don't want to think about how much zoning out I did today compared to how much productive stuff I did.


I blame it on the fact that I am getting too old to stay out until 2am on a Saturday night anymore. Because I still haven't recovered even though it's Monday and I slept in today.


Welcome to my late 20's? Yes I guess so!


Want to see more doodles? Check out June's here, July's here, August's here, and September's here.

No comments:

Post a Comment