Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Roadrunner Doodle

(Semi) Daily Animal Doodle


This guy got tired and decided to walk for awhile.






Instead of run.


Good news! I planted my clearance Menards plants. On Saturday. With my bff. She even brought her baby. She even WORE her baby. While helping me plant clearance plants. She's nice.


Let's face it, if she hadn't offered to come over and help when she heard me complaining about how I should really be planting them soon but didn't waaaant tooooo whine whine complain mumble grumble, they would still be sitting in their pots over by the garage.


Bff's are the best. Don't ya think? I mean, obviously. They are.


October Doodles: RavenBlack Bear, Emperor Penguin
Want to see more doodles? Check out June's here, July's here, August's here, and September's here.

1 comment:

  1. Ha, yes, friends who help drag us off our butts and into action are the best kind. :)

    -Sara-

    ReplyDelete