Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Turkey Doodle

(Semi) Daily Animal Doodle


Happy Turkey Day everyone!


Also Happy Thanksgiving.


Tomorrow, that is.






I decided to draw a more cartoon-ish turkey rather than a lifelike one because I prefer not to draw things that look like they have slabs of roadkill for faces.


So anyway. 


I'm thankful this season for a hubs who is always supportive and encouraging in my hopes and endeavors. Plus he makes me laugh all the time which is a SERIOUS plus.


Thankful for our loving and encouraging families. Who also make me laugh. It's a great big ol' laughing fest around here.


Thankful for fantastic friends to have fun with and to challenge me in my faith walk.


Thankful for jobs that we enjoy, a warm roof over our heads and kitties to cuddle with.


And thankful for a few days off to relax during these busy weeks! It's all warm and fuzzies over here folks. 


Hope your holiday week/weekend is very good. Great. Fabulous, even.






November Doodles: SparrowBadgerPoodleWolfNarwhal, Cocker Spaniel
Want to see more doodles? Check out June's here, July's here, August's here, September's here, and October's here.

1 comment: