Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

New Piece in the Shop

I finished the project I was working on last night and now have a new piece in the shop!






It's a picture of Gepetto but I ended up just calling the piece Lil' Kitty. Because Gepetto is an old man's name.


Here is the picture I started out with:






Holy red eyes, batman!


Here is my initial sketch:



Please excuse my poor scanning skills. Or maybe it's my scanner that has no skills. I probably need a new one.


And the finished piece:






I've actually been working on this one on and off for a super long time and it feels nice to get it done.


Alright. I'm off to do responsible things. 


Oh. And I have a couple questions for those of you that also sell prints on Etsy. Do you list high res images? Do you use watermarks? Trying to decide if I am doing things right over here as it's all still fairly new..

No comments:

Post a Comment