Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

New stuff.

The blog makeover continues. I made a new "about me" page - so you know. If you want you can check it out. 


I know I've been a bit missing in action this week, but it's all for good reasons like having a big magazine to format and wondering what to write for a new about me page and also a crick in my neck. 


Plus it's box elder bug season which presents all sorts of new problems. Like not being able to use the front door since it's in the sun and those little jerks like the sun and well, they just smell bad when you kill them. And I think Pisica ate one the other day, after which I told her she couldn't bring her face near my face anymore.


Also I have passed my disease from last week on to my poor hubs. 


Bad Elizabeth. Poor hubsie.


But. I have some fun posts coming up soon which probably won't talk about box elder bugs. Stay tuned folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment