Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thrifting is one of my passions in life.

Have you been to Unique?






I'm surprised I haven't mentioned it on here before. I talk about it all the time.


Just ask anyone who knows me.


Unique is a small chain of thrift stores around the twin cities area.


And as fate would have it, we happen to live just up the street from one.


Ya, probably about half of my wardrobe and most of the decorations in my house are supplied by Unique.


I went there on Tuesday because Tuesdays are 25% off all merchandise days.


I mean, can it get any better?


I saw these two. 






I love birds. And I thought it would be awesome to Young House Love these bad boys by spray painting them white and using them as some awesome book ends. Or something.


But alas, they were $8 a piece.


C'mon. Really Unique?!?


Aww, I can't stay mad. I got nothing but love for you.


I did happen to snatch this cute clutch and lovely scarf. 






Um, confession? I have a scarf fetish. Obsession, if you will.


I also bought a book. As I mentioned last week, I like reading.




...I was going to take more pictures of the inside of the store. But I felt wierd.



Linking up with Gussy:










Click to see everyone else's linkups!

No comments:

Post a Comment