Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Vintage Stuff

I was having trouble deciding what to post about for Gussy's inspiration link up today, with the prompt being Vintage.


I mean I like vintage as much as the next person but I'm no vintage guru. If that's even a thing. But after digging through some pics on my computer I remembered that I have some awesome vintage photos of my dad as a kid scanned into a folder.


Brilliant!


I mean. Vintage.


So I chose a couple favorites of the ol' Pap.


This one obviously because can you GET any more cute and vintage than this?!






I love the ruffly curtains in the background.


My dad loved to fish and appears to have been good at it from a very young age.






I do not share his fishing talent. I'm really good at reading in the boat, though.


And he loved to water ski. He was a water ski guru. I'm pretty sure that's a thing.






I love to water ski too. Maybe I will get to do some water skiing this weekend?


Maybe?


Please?


I love old photos. And old photo albums. Really I love all photo albums, old or new. Vintage or yesterday. What a wonderful way to be able to remember those that you love.



Linking up with Gussy:






Click to see everyone else's linkups!


No comments:

Post a Comment