Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

A new piece. Also, it's hot out.

I made a new print for the shop yesterday!






Here they are, my pals Hal and Val again. This time on with some sea colored stripes. 


I put this together real quick yesterday while taking a break from formatting a magazine I've been working on, one of my many projects I've got going this weekend (as mentioned here.)


It came together so well in such a short amount of time. Don't you love that, when creativity just happens, without hardly any effort at all? Other times I feel like I'm trying to drag it out of myself with a big heavy chain. Hooked to a really old tractor. That moves really slowly.

By the way, we are having a hot weekend here in Minneapolis. It's in the 90's, but it's supposed to feel like 115.  The weather people say this: "Dangerous heat index. Outdoor exposure should be limited."


We are off to the beach.


Don't worry. I'm a sunscreen fiend, remember?

2 comments: