Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Lemur Doodle

(Semi) Daily Animal Doodle






Lemurs are the hubs' favorite (as mentioned here.) He loves their fluffy tails and wide concerned eyes. I told him maybe we could have one someday.


Maybe.


Well, our weekend plans got a little messed up. I mentioned here that we would be going canoeing / camping this weekend, but because of a few circumstances (namely the fact that it was supposed to storm the whole weekend at the place we were going and who really wants to sit in a tent for three days while it rains? ALSO the fact that I am behind on a lot of projects which would be pushed off even further if I left for the weekend.)


Yes, I was a crabby patty about it for a little while. Because I really wanted to camp and canoe.


But I'm over it now and I know that we made the best choice.


Plus I have time to catch up on some (semi) daily animal doodles now. In between projects.


Life gets busy, you know?


July Doodles: AardvarkChameleonDeerEagleFennec FoxGooseInsect, Koala
Want to check out June's doodles? Click 
here.

1 comment:

  1. phew! i was having withdrawals from not seeing any animal doodles. sorry your plans went south though.

    ReplyDelete