Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Salamander Doodle

(Semi) Daily Animal Doodle


This doodle is dedicated to my sister. When she was little she had a pet salamander named Jeremy.






She loves salamanders. One of her hobbies is rescuing them from window wells. She's nice.


Ok. Confession.


I am an indecisive person. Just ask my hubs. He is always trying to force me into making decisions. Sometimes I do better than other times.


Today was a bad day for making decisions. It might have something to do with the fact that I have gotten a total of about six hours of sleep in the last two nights. My brain seems to not be working the best.


I spent like 45 minutes in Wal-Mart today when I swear it should have taken me like 5 minutes.


........................................................................................
What kind of laundry detergent should I get? Should I get my usual Tide? Or should I try something new? What's this scent? And this scent? And this scent? Ok I'll just get the usual Tide.


Which color loofas should I get? Should I get the same colors as before? Or branch out and try other colors? Will they match my shower? Should I get the soft ones? Or the natural ones that are more scratchy? Or maybe I should get those sea sponge things instead? Ok I'll get new colors. (I came back about 10 minutes later and got the same colors I had before.)


Oh no, they don't have my flavor of pizza rolls! Should I get a different flavor and not be entirely satisfied? Or should I try those little pizza bagel bites? Anything that's miniature and pizza-like should suffice, right? (Turns out I was wrong about that. How can Wal-Mart not carry supreme pizza rolls???)


Should I buy eggs here? Or should I wait until I go to Target later this week? (I ended up taking the eggs, and then walked around a little bit before going and putting them back.)


What redbox movie should I get? Should I even get a redbox movie? Should I get a funny one? Should I go for something I've never heard of? Maybe I won't get one. Ok I will.
........................................................................................


You think I am exaggerating. I am not. I walked out of Wal-Mart shaking my head with shame at how long it took me to get in and out of there.


I'm going to bed early tonight. And next time I'm going to Target. Everyone in Wal-Mart kept running into me.


Or maybe I was running into them. I don't know. I was very tired.


July Doodles: AardvarkChameleonDeerEagleFennec FoxGooseInsectKoalaLemur,MeerkatQuailRaccoon, Rabbit
Want to check out June's doodles? Click 
here.

No comments:

Post a Comment