Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Rabbit Doodle

(Semi) Daily Animal Doodle


This drawing is dedicated to my cousin. The one who really likes rabbits. And bunnies.






You know who you are.


This past weekend I went to my first drive in movie ever. Ever! It was lots of fun. But we only stayed for the first movie. Because it lasted until midnight and we had to work the next morning. And we are lame-os.


Not really. Just grown up and more tired in general. Not capable of staying up all night watching movies if we can't sleep in the next day.


You know.


The movie was the last ever of the Harry Potters.


"If Voldemort is such a powerful wizard, why can’t he conjure up a new nose?" -Conan :D


I got that quote courtesy of my sister's facebook page. Complete with a smiley face.


July Doodles: AardvarkChameleonDeerEagleFennec FoxGooseInsectKoalaLemur,MeerkatQuail, Raccoon
Want to check out June's doodles? Click 
here.

No comments:

Post a Comment