Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Raccoon Doodle

(Semi) Daily Animal Doodles


This guy looks like he has been caught in the act of doing something sneaky.






He needs to confess something. Probably that he stole someone's lunch sack. 


A raccoon stole my lunch sack once. A lunch sack which was supposed to feed me lunch for an entire week. I had to share with everyone else.


Sneaky raccoons.


I need to confess some things too.


First. I spilled a plant in the back of my car a week ago. And I still haven't cleaned up the pile of dirt that it left. 


Second. Today I had ice cream for dinner. 


Third. One of my violin students today pointed out to me that I spell rhythm wrong. (I forget the silent "h") ummmm whoopsies.


Oh the horror!


Another one of my students said that today and I thought it was funny.


July Doodles: AardvarkChameleonDeerEagleFennec FoxGooseInsectKoalaLemur,Meerkat, Quail
Want to check out June's doodles? Click 
here.

No comments:

Post a Comment