Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Goat Doodle

(Semi) Daily Animal Doodle


I drew a lot of goats today.


None of them turned out, they all looked frightening.


I was about to give up, but at the last minute drew this little guy in the corner of my creepy goat-filled sketchbook page.






Good enough, I thought to myself.


What's my favorite goat memory? So glad you asked. On an extended overseas trip I took in college, my group and I found ourselves camping in a village in Mozambique. Goats wandered around everywhere, and in the morning when I awoke and looked out the tent door, there was a goat. Right outside, staring at me with his very wide forehead and creeper eyeballs.


The end!



November Doodles: SparrowBadgerPoodleWolfNarwhalCocker Spaniel, Turkey
Want to see more doodles? Check out June's here, July's here, August's here, September's here, and October's here.

No comments:

Post a Comment