Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hippo Doodle

Daily Animal Doodle
Day 29 - Hippo


The month of June is almost done! I was a little sad at the idea that the daily doodles would be over soon, but then it was announced that there will be more daily animal doodles for the month of July! YESSSSS. Here is the new list. I'm super excited, although I may let a few slip by me this next month if I need to. You know on those busy days when I need to keep my sanity.






I gave this big guy freckles on his face AND on his butt. Just because.


Sorry that the lighting is not so good. Sometimes you just have to go with it.


I have a stuffed hippo named Blippo the Yellow Hippo. He's nice. He hangs out with Longbottom in my closet.


Daily Animal Doodles: BearFoxPigLlamaOrangutanKangarooSheepHedgehogLion,WhaleDonkey,Sea LionElephantPandaHorsePlatypus / ArmadilloMonkeyCheetahBeaverDogFlamingoRhinoOwlCrocodileTortoiseFlying Squirrel, Otter

No comments:

Post a Comment