Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Whale Doodle

Daily Animal Doodle
Day 11 - Whale


Oopsies, posting this a day late! I really did draw this yesterday, but didn't get around to posting it until today.




So last summer I was in Maine for a family reunion and a bunch of us went on a whale watching excursion. Apparently it was a really unique ride because there were way more whales than they normally see, along with a momma and baby that got really close to the boat. I wouldn't know because I spent the whole time horribly horribly seasick. (And I even took Dramamine beforehand!! What the what?) The kind people in the back of the boat would point at whichever bathroom stall was unoccupied when they saw me coming, until I just decided to stay in the back where I could be within 10 feet of the stalls at all times. I threw up 7 times or something, I don't know, I didn't write it down. Well I probably did, in my journal.


AND I was the only one with a camera and in my miserable state didn't think to hand it off to someone more capable of taking pictures. Bummer dude.


So that's what I think of when I think of whales.


But they're pretty nice I guess.


Daily Animal Doodles: BearFoxPigLlamaOrangutanKangarooSheepHedgehogLion

No comments:

Post a Comment