Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Horse Doodle.

Daily Animal Doodle
Day 16 - Horse


Ok this thing started out as a doodle but turned into a full out drawing. That took forever. But once I realized what was happening it was too late to turn back. 






Ok how much precious time out of my life did I just use? I don't want to think about it. Tomorrow is day 17, which is platypus. I am promising myself right now that tomorrow I will keep things simple. 


Daily Animal Doodles: BearFoxPigLlamaOrangutanKangarooSheepHedgehogLion,WhaleDonkey,Sea LionElephant, Panda

2 comments:

  1. he(she) is lovely! I know that feeling.... for some reason I just get way into things and can't stop and then forever passes and I've missed out on stuff. Its way late, hopefully that sounds coherent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, completely coherent, hehe. I've always had a hard time just doing quick doodles, I get so caught up in the details! This daily project has helped me to get better at that!

    ReplyDelete