Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Weekend Recap - Wedding and Cookies

I think I will do this weekend recap in list form since list are my friends. Hello good, sweet little list.


....That I am about to write.


Friday

  • Played in the wedding of a dear friend with my sister (me rockin' the strings and the sis rockin' the keys and voice.) (But we didn't really rock, per say. Unless by rock you mean swaying back and forth to the nice wedding music.)
  • My sister and cousin came to spend the night at our house afterwards.
  • All of us including the hubs played rock band 3 into the wee hours of the night / morning.
  • Decided to go to bed.
  • Decided to watch Emperor's New Groove instead of going to bed.
  • But the sis basically went to bed. She's one of those fall asleep during every movie type of people. But she's a college kid so you can't blame her.



Saturday

  • Woke up late, made pina colada flavored smoothies, ate chicken nuggets with honey, and made gigantic BEST EVER chocolate chip cookies. Soft and chewy and ah-mazing.
  • Watched Princess Bride. The sis stayed awake.
  • Mostly.
  • Tearfully said goodbye to the sis and cuz, then the hubs and I went to some grad parties of a couple of our youth group students. It's grad party season ya'll.
  • Looked at flooring for our basement.
  • Picked up Black Swan from Blockbuster.
  • That movie is nutso.
  • Went to our friends' house for a party and bonfire. We left right around the time they started burning huge cardboard boxes, which was probably the right choice.



Sunday
This is getting long.

  • Church.
  • Lost.
  • Grad party.
  • Small group. I love small group.
  • Movie.
  • Bed.
Oh. And any spare moment that I had was spent working on the computer or drawing things.

I know it's nice to have pictures accompanying blog posts, but all I have to show from the weekend are a bunch of blurry wedding outfit pictures. I was going to post them, like as a joke, but then I said "nah."

No comments:

Post a Comment