Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Llama Doodle

Here we have day 4 of the Daily Animal Doodle started up by Andrea at Paper Sparrow. (Her llamas have socks on - so funny!)

I posted about seeing
these guys last weekend at Camp Forest Springs, and have been excited about the excuse to draw one of them since I saw them on the list! 





But, turns out llamas are hard to draw.
Plus I always do lots of details around the face, and never feel like doing more details for the rest of the body.


faces = fun to draw


bodies = boring to draw


I guess he looks about as good as any llama. Which if I know llamas, is usually not that good.

Anyway, I am really just loving this Daily Doodle thing so far. It's great to be drawing every day, even if it's just a quick sketch. And even if some of them aren't quite so successful!

Good news - I found my pencil sharpener.



Other good news...I finally got my shop open!


Daily Animal Doodles: BearFoxPig

No comments:

Post a Comment