Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Monkey Doodle

Daily Animal Doodle
Day 18 - Monkey


Wa, I'm a day behind! I know. Let's play a little catch up because life can be busy.






The hubs originally request that I draw the concerned monkey from this video (yes you should go watch it. I think Brian's favorite concerned monkey comes on at about 30 seconds.). I tried, but it ended up looking like a creeper. Kind of like when I tried to draw the orangutan. All monkeys that I draw look like creepers. 


So I stuck to something nice and simple that came out of my head.


Oh and I have some bad news. I learned yesterday that the llama I drew is actually an alpaca. I guess I need to study up on my animals.


Daily Animal Doodles: BearFoxPigLlamaOrangutanKangarooSheepHedgehogLion,WhaleDonkey,Sea LionElephantPandaHorse, Platypus / Armadillo

No comments:

Post a Comment