Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Seestors

I'm linking up for the Saturday Snapshot again! This is a pic of my sister, Hannah, and I when we traveled to Maine last summer for a family reunion. 






I don't remember why we were in that hole thing...we were site seeing at some place, I guess. But this is pretty much one of my favorite pics ever.


One of my favorite pics, one of my favorite people. Ya, pretty much. Nobody knows you like your sister, they say. 


Right, they say that?


We love to go thrifting on Saturday mornings, have coffee dates before church on Sunday mornings, show each other new bands that we have discovered and then enjoy our new musical obsessions together, quote movies we grew up watching together and that our whole family knows by heart, watch funny youtube videos, play rock band, tell jokes, laugh, talk talk talk, all that good sisterly stuff. It's the best and I love it.

1 comment:

  1. i wish i had a sister! thanks for linking up again :)

    ReplyDelete